Necessary requirements for using Netside Planning software
- SERVER side :
- Rental version :
In the rental version, we take care of everything. Your planning is directly hosted on our servers available 24h/24 and 7d/7 and directly accessible from Internet. You therefore don't have to buy a specific server to install your planning.
After validation, we supply you with the link to access your planning as well as your login and "Administrator" access password. It will then allow you to customize your planning and to create the resources and the accesses that you want.
- CLIENT SIDE :
An Internet access and a simple browser are enough to access your planning.
All the following free browsers are compatible with Netside Planning :
Netside Planning is compatible with all the operating systems on which you can install one of the previous browsers among which :
- Mozilla Firefox version 3 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 9 and higher
- Apple Safari version 5 and higher
- Google Chrome version 7 and higher
The Excel planning exports are compatible with the following softwares :
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Mac OS
- Linux (tested with Ubuntu, Redhat and Debian)
- iOS on iPad (PS : the drag & drop functions will not be available on this system)
- Microsoft Office version higher versions to 2003
- Microsoft Office 2000, XP and 2003 : an additional module allowing to read the .xlsx files (format Office 2007) is necessary. Download freely this module from the Microsoft site
- Open Office version 3 and higher
- Apple Iwork version 09 and higher
- MOBILITY PACK :
The Mobility pack is an option allowing you to access to your planning, in read mode, directly from a smartphone (iPhone, Android...) or from an external agenda (Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Google Agenda, Mozilla Lightning...).
The mobility pack is compatible with all the smartphones or applications capable of synchronizing with the calendar data to iCalendar format ( *.ics files) including :
The calendar data synchronization can only be done when the application or the smartphone is connected to Internet (3g, Wifi...).
- iPhone with IOS 3 and higher
- BlackBerry with OS 5 or 6
- Apple iCal
- Office 365
- Outlook 2007 and superior
- Mozilla Lightning
- Google Agenda