Version 1.90 available
Possibility to pass the events to pending
The version 1.90 of Netside Planning is now on-line. Below the list of novelties and of made corrections :
- Possibility to pass the events to pending : It is now possible to put an event to pending for planning from the add page or the event modification page.
- New pending options : Each pending event must be attached to a specific team which will allow to follow the pending events for each team from a new interface.
Once the event is pending, its is not mandatory to attach it to a resource, nor to a time-slot.
- New floating panel to follow-up the pending events : A new interface allows to follow all the pending events by team and by resource thanks to its integrated search engine.
- Setting up a new indicator for each resource allowing to directly know from the planning the number of pending events for each concerned resource.
Clicking on this indicator allows to view directly the pending events for this resource.
- Setting up a new indicator for each team allowing to directly know from the planning the number of pending events for each concerned team.
Clicking on this indicator allows to directly view the pending events for this team.
- Add of a new icon + in front of each resource and team allowing to quickly add a pending event for the resource or the concerned team.
- Add of a new column in the history of the events allowing to know the state of the events (Pending ou Planned).
- New interface to follow the in progress and upcoming events represented as a list :
- The new floating panel of the pending events also include a follow-up of the planned events, in progress and upcoming for the selected resources.
- Redesign of the by category event filter for each planning :
- From now on, only the resources concerned by the categories or groups of selected event categories will be visible.
- The Excel export of each planning takes into account this new feature.
- New CSV export : From the resources management access module, it is now possible to export the list of resources to a CSV format.
His CSV export is compatible with the import resource interface and thus allows to easily export the resources of a planning to another one.
- New CSV export : From the management access module, it is now possible to export the access list to CSV format.
- New API allowing to get the history of all the events to JSON format. Contact us directly if you want to use it.
- Resources imported to CSV format allows from now on to create the sites on the fly along with the teams and skills. A new column has been added for this purpose. The CSV format has also slightly been modified in order to improve the quality of the import (see the help on the resources import for more information).
- A new search engine has been integrated in the management access module.
- In the management access module, the list headers are from now on clickable in order to be able to modify the order of the access.
- Improvement of the History of connections module :
- Add of a new search engine by beginning and ending date.
- Add of a new new column allowing to know if the user got connected by LDAP.
- Add of a new column allowing to know if the connection was a failure due to a wrong password.
- Add of a new CSV format export.
- Redesign of all the multiple fields of the application. Each multiple field multiple now proposes an integrated search engine including two buttons allowing to select and deselect all of the elements
- Redesign of the tool tips.
- Visual improvement on different elements from the interface.
- Bug correction : Reports by customer : If the name of the customer contained a comma, the display of the report for this customer was aproblem. Bug fixed.
- Bug correction : Monthly view : Calculating problem for the hourly events ending at 00h00. Bug fixed.
- Bug correction : Resources management : A manager could create a resource on a team where he didn't have the writing rights. Bug fixed.
- Bug correction : Access management : The modification of an access information did not modify the information of the attached resource. Bug fixed.
- Documentation update : Integration of all the new features.