Join file attachments in the events of the planning
Add of file attachments directly in the events of the planning and new documentary database integrated to Netside Planning
Netside Planning exclusivity ! : Possibility to attach some file attachments to events of the planning.
We now offer you the possibility to join one to several file attachments per event.
You will therefore have the possibility to join to your events some estimation, some bills, some intervention sheets, some documentation, etc. and to the desired format (Word, Excel, PDF, Powerpoint, Zip, ...)
This new functionality includes several new modules :
This new module comes with a new file attachments volume option
- Add, modification and deletion of one to several file attachments directly from an event.
- Download in one click some file attachments directly from the concerned event.
- Add of a new module called Documentary database allowing you to quickly search for file attachments, to view their details, to download them, to easily modify/delete them (depending on their rights) and to quickly access to concerned attachment events.
- This new module also allows you to create some new permanent documents with or without file attachment, and to define them one or several keyword in order to filter them and to easily find them in the documentary database.
- Add of an additional right from the settings of the application allowing to forbid the add and the deletion of file attachments by the users.
- Add of an additional parameter from the settings of the application allowing to limit the size of file attachments
- Add of an additional parameter from the settings of the application allowing to recycle the used space by the file attachments by automatically deleting them from the already passed events (number of days before deletion is customizable).
- Modification of the event tooltips. Add of a new icon allowing to quickly identify the events with file attachments.
Don't hesitate to contact our sales department if you are interested with a bigger volume. A basic volume is offered by default to all our customers.