Version 2.40 available
Ability to type custom fields, redesign event search engine, and improve application performance
The version 2.40 of Netside Planning is now on-line. Below the list of novelties and of made corrections :
- It is now possible to type optional additional fields added to the events :
- Optional fields could only be of type Text. From now on, you have the choice to type them in one of the following formats :
- Unique selection YES-NO : The user can select the value YES or NO for the optional field.
- Integer type field : This field only accepts integers.
- Decimal type field : This field only accepts integers and decimals.
- Percent type field : Allows you to enter a percentage as the value of the optional field (value 0 to 100 max).
- Date type field : Enter a date as the value of the optional field.
- Date + Time type field : Enters a date + time as the value of the optional field.
- Single-choice customized list : Create your own unique item list. The user can only choose one item from this list.
- Multiple Choice Custom List : Create your own multiple-choice list of items. The user can choose several items from this list.
- Personalized currency field: Create a currency field of your choice (Euros, Dollars, etc.)
- The type of a field must be specified from the PARAMETERS > PREFERENCES page.
- Added a new module to create custom field types of type single, multiple, and monetary list. This new module can be accessed from the PARAMETERS > FIELD TYPES menu.
- Taking into account and displaying these new typed fields from all schedules, tooltips and Excel exports.
- Addition of new reports for monetary fields : Each monetary value entered in an event will be automatically calculated and integrated into the reports by category, resource and per customer accessible from the page VIEWS > SEARCH OF SCHEDULED EVENTS & REPORTING. New columns are automatically created in each report for each field.
- In the Resource Management module (PARAMETERS > RESOURCES page), a new tag has been added so that you can display the total monetary fields for each resource for the relevant period (visible from daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly schedules).
- Revising the event search engine (VIEW > SEARCH OF SCHEDULED EVENTS & REPORTING) to take account of the new typed fields: You can now perform searches specific to the new types of optional fields (eg. : percentage less than 50%, Invoice greater than 1000 Dollars, etc.).
- It is now possible to filter events by resource planning from the event search engine as well as from the event history search engine.
- Increased number of days for reminders by email and SMS up to 6 months (2 months ago).
- Improved application performance : Netside Planning is now faster for schedules containing hundreds of thousands of events and hundreds of resources.
- Update of the documentation : Added a tutorial on configuring the mobility pack under Apple iPhone / iPad under iOs 10 and above.
- Update of the documentation : Added a tutorial on configuring the mobility pack under Apple Calendar (Mac OS).
- Update of the documentation : Integration of all these new functionalities.